7 posts in this topic

I love this new piece...Learned from a tutorial....I'm a newbie...my deviantart page is paranormallily32.deviantart.com 

Hero.jpg

1 person likes this

I love the colors! Nice tag, but using the more than one render on a tag is actually really difficult and sometimes not really worth it. I'd remove the violin though. 

Overall it's a beautiful tag, keep it up!!~

I folllow tutorials...thats how i know how to make these, some of the signatures are made with a lot of renders and some are not... I'm not sure of what kind you all make, but thats how they are  made.... here is one of my friend's piece 

ann_the_tudors_request_by_val_deviant-d98kve4.png

I like the idea of what you have created.

I would change a few things. The size of the piece, as the left side looks empty. Maybe use a gradient or two, to help blend the renders into the background. Maybe add some lighting and shadows, these will help with blending.

Keep working on what you enjoy and develop your own style. Keep trying different tutorials, you will learn different tricks and techniques.

1 person likes this

The size of the piece is suppose to be a timeline cover for facebook, i make timeline covers for friends....I like my style, i think its fun..... I dont believe i need to change anything, but i'll take your opinion... the banner i did was for my timeline cover which is 850x320....so i could have this, but i love doing my photomapulation, i just wanted to have fun with my signatures.... but i can do smaller ones, like the last one, so thanks for your opinion again...have a good day....

17022093_10154449713053932_753028336999479804_n.jpg

elsa_by_paranormallily32-dax2yi6.jpg

Pink.jpg

1 person likes this

Sorry, the size of the piece makes more sense. I was looking at it from a signature perspective.

Having fun with what you create is great. 

We are only offering opinions. Hopefully our opinions can help you improve and enjoy making great art more :)

This is a great website for creating image manipulation: https://design.tutsplus.com/categories/photo-manipulation