Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Steins Gate - Okabe Rintarou

7 posts in this topic

I know that I have said this before, but I simple love your backgrounds. The textures you have and the effects that you add make them awesome.

I like the extra lighting you have in the version with text, it highlights the text area, imo.

Keep entertaining us :D

I love it, the background amazing, and the render is nicely blended !! too bad e can't use sinature here yet otherwise i would've asked you to take this one ^^ KIU !!!

2 people like this

2 hours ago, nearon said:

I love it, the background amazing, and the render is nicely blended !! too bad e can't use sinature here yet otherwise i would've asked you to take this one ^^ KIU !!!

You can use Signatures here I fixed that last night I forgot that it wasn't turned on sense all the updates of the forum and the problems we had sorry about that, but you can find it under your account settings

Edited by HaloReach 2
1 person likes this

Just now, HaloReach 2 said:

You can use Signatures here I fixed that last night you can find it under your account settings

Coooool !! Thanks !! 

9 minutes ago, nearon said:

Coooool !! Thanks !! 

You are welcome sorry about it not being turned on totally forgot lol I rembered and was like how can you be a signature forum when members can't use signatures lol

Well, I really like this, it has to be said. I do believe it looks a little flat and the focal is a little disjointed. I dont think there is much you can do depth wise wtith the style but the disjointed-ness could be remedied with a few adjustments on your render. Darkening the lower right of his jacket, toning down the beige and giving a bit more blue to just tie it together. 

I dont like the text either, the J J part just doesn't look right. Otherwise, a great tag. Great job!